The latest information from the Office of the Assemblies can be found on the Dashboard.
Welcome to the Office of the Assemblies
The Office of the Assemblies provides administrative support to the elected assemblies and trustees at Cornell, as well as any committees or activities sponsored by these groups.
- Information about the Spring 2017 Student Elected Trustee (Undergraduate) Election is now available.
- Information about the 2018–2020 Student Activity Fee Application Process is now available.
- Cornell Box File Sharing Instructions
- Assemblies List Request Form
- Student Assembly Finance Commission (SAFC)
- Assemblies Internal Mailbox
- Shared governance database
- Payment Forms and Procedures for Assemblies Activities
Assemblies Overview and Information
Assemblies at Cornell
- Student Assembly
- Undergraduate student government
- Graduate and Professional Assembly
- Graduate and professional student government
- Employee Assembly
- Employee government
- University Assembly
- Oversees and coordinates between the other assemblies
- Student and Employee Elected Trustees
- Three members of the Cornell Board of Trustees are elected by students and staff