The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Wednesday July 30, Monday August 11 and Tuesday August 12. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Welcome to the Office of the Assemblies
The Office of the Assemblies provides administrative support to the elected assemblies and trustees at Cornell, as well as any committees or activities sponsored by these groups.
- Slides from Assemblies Orientation are now available.
- Finance Commission Information and Referral
- Assemblies mailing lists
- Trouble tickets (OTRS)
- Shared governance database
- Payment Forms and Procedures for Assemblies Activities
Assemblies Overview and Information
Assemblies at Cornell
- Student Assembly
- Undergraduate student government
- Graduate and Professional Assembly
- Graduate and professional student government
- Employee Assembly
- Employee government
- University Assembly
- Oversees and coordinates between the other assemblies
- Student and Employee Elected Trustees
- Three members of the Cornell Board of Trustees are elected by students and staff