The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Thursday, 7/30 for an off-site retreat. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
On this page… (hide)
The committee has a total of 10 voting members.
Four representatives of the UA, one from each constituency body, serve as voting members on this committee.
The following members of the University Assembly serve as ex-officio, voting members of this committee:
- UA Vice Chair (also ex-officio chair of the committee)
- Chair or present member of Faculty Senate Executive Committee
- Past or present president of the SA
- Past or present officer of the EA
- Past or present president of the GPSA
- Presidential appointee to the UA
In the event of a conflict between assemblies, each assembly involved in the conflict appoints two members to serve as voting members of the committee during the resolution of the conflict.
The meetings of this committee are generally closed to the public.
109 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
ph. (607) 255–3715
fx. (607) 255–2182
Hours: 9a - 12:15p, 1p - 4:30p, M - F