Welcome to the University Assembly Codes and Judicial Committee
The Codes and Judicial Committee of the University Assembly makes recommendations for the Campus Code of Conduct and assists in staffing the University Hearing and Review Boards.
The CJC will be meeting January 27, 2009 in B16 Day Hall from 3:30 - 5pm.
- Past and current committee members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Get Involved
- How to join this committee and other ways to get involved
- Historical and recent documents for reference by members of committee and community
- Read current and archived comments on issues and proposals discussed by the committee and share your own feedback online.
- About the Committee
- Some basic information about the committee