Student Finance Commissions: Resources for Officers of SAFC/GPSAFC Funded Organizations
(redirected from GPSAFCCalendar.Home)
This referral page is provided to assist student organizations in learning how to obtain and spend funds from student finance commissions chartered under the Student Assembly and the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly.
Organizations with greater than 60% undergraduate membership may obtain funding from the Student Assembly Finance Commission.
- See the [[Attach:SAFC/Home/20130821_2013_Fall_Calendar.pdf | Fall 2013 SAFC
- See the Spring 2013 SAFC Calendar (pdf)
- Apply for funds from SAFC
- Spend allocated funds from SAFC
Graduate and professional student organizations
Organizations with greater than 40% graduate and professional membership may obtain funding from the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Finance Commission.
- See the Fiscal Year 2013 GPSAFC Calendar (pdf)
- Apply for funds from GPSAFC
- Spend allocated funds from GPSAFC
Common forms and materials:
- General Materials
- Student Reimbursement
- Guest Payment
- Direct Billing