The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Monday, August 11 and Tuesday, August 12. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Welcome to the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Appropriations Committee
The Appropriations Committee manages GPSA funds and recommends the Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fee to the GPSA. This committee also reviews the policies and procedures for setting and allocating the Activity Fee and recommends to the GPSA the funding guidelines of the GPSA Finance Commission.
Application materials for the 2010-2012 Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fee are now available. Final materials are due by noon on Friday, 11 September 2009.
- Past and current committee members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Get Involved
- How to join this committee and other ways to get involved
- Historical and recent documents for reference by members of committee and community
- About the Committee
- Some basic information about the committee