The latest information from the Office of the Assemblies can be found on the Dashboard.
Welcome to the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Events Committee
The Events Committee organizes events for the entire graduate and professional student community. Although the committee’s primary purpose is to put together the annual Grad Ball, the committee is also dedicated to planning a large number of smaller events throughout the year. Events include monthly Grad’s Night Out, mixers, coffee hours, fundraising events, and events for graduate and professional students with families.
- Grad ball information
- Grad and professional events (from University Events Calendar)
- Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Finance Commission
- Past and current committee members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Get Involved
- How to join this committee and other ways to get involved
- Historical and recent documents for reference by members of committee and community
- About the Committee
- Some basic information about the committee