The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Thursday, 7/30 for an off-site retreat. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
Welcome to the GPSA Finance Commission
The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Finance Commission (GPSAFC) is the funding arm of the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA). The GPSAFC is responsible for funding over 200 registered graduate and professional student organizations on the Cornell campus.
- Check out the presentation from the annual funding workshop, which includes a tutorial on the new online funding application.
- SAFC/GPSAFC Information and Referral
- GPSA Finance Commission
- cornellgpsa.com: A graduate and professional student resource
- GPSA Committees
- Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fee
- Current and past commission members and support staff.
- Informational documents and rules of the commission
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Get Involved
- How to join the committee and get involved in other ways
- About the Committee
- Some basic information about the committee