For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
Welcome to the Office of the Assemblies
The Office of the Assemblies provides administrative support to the elected assemblies and trustees at Cornell, as well as any committees or activities sponsored by these groups.
Information regarding the Spring 2016 Student Assembly Special election is now available.
Slides from the most recent assemblies orientation are available here:
- Cornell Box File Sharing Instructions
- Assemblies List Request Form
- Student Assembly Finance Commission (SAFC)
- Assemblies Internal Mailbox
- Shared governance database
- Payment Forms and Procedures for Assemblies Activities
Assemblies Overview and Information
Assemblies at Cornell
- Student Assembly
- Undergraduate student government
- Graduate and Professional Assembly
- Graduate and professional student government
- Employee Assembly
- Employee government
- University Assembly
- Oversees and coordinates between the other assemblies
- Student and Employee Elected Trustees
- Three members of the Cornell Board of Trustees are elected by students and staff