The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Thursday, 7/30 for an off-site retreat. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
May 3, 2012 Agenda
Agenda — May 3, 2012
Cornell University Student Assembly
4:45pm — 6:30pm, Willard Straight Hall Memorial Room
I. Call to Order/Roll Call
II. Approval of the 04/26/12 Meeting Minutes
III. Open Microphone
- Operation Receptacles Announcement — Peter Scelfo
- SUNY SA Update — Peter Scelfo & Sarah Balik
- GPSA Update — Mitch Paine
V. Business of the Day
- B.L.U.E. Special Projects Request — Adam Nicoletti
- R. 45 : Student Assembly Support of a Tiered CUid Replacement System — Peter Scelfo & Alex Bores
- R. 46: Student Assembly Input on the University Diversity Council and “Towards New Destinations,” the university-wide diversity plan — Nate Treffeisen, Roneal Desai & Stephen Breedon