The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Thursday, 7/30 for an off-site retreat. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
October 16, 2007 Agenda
Student Assembly Dining Services Committee
October 16, 2007
5:30 — 7:00 P.M.
Hughes Dining, Myron Taylor Hall
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- “FroYo” Update — Mazdak Asgary & Dining Team
- Nutritional Information Update — Dining Team
- Olin Café Update — Dining Team
- Unfinished Business
- Dining Committee Meal Tickets — Mark Coombs & Dining Team
- New Business
- Food, History, and Culture in the Dining Halls — Professor Joe Regenstein
- Campus Pub Initiative — Ryan Lavin et al.
- Napkins, Soup, Milk, & Such — Mazdak Asgary et al.
- Soda Prices: Retail v. Vending — Mazdak Asgary et al.
- Beyond “FroYo”: New Products in the Dining Halls — Mazdak Asgary et al.
- Open Forum