The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Thursday, 7/30 for an off-site retreat. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
September 14, 2010 Agenda
9/14/2010, 5:30 — 6:30
- Introductions, Most memorable dining experience, summer or early fall.
- Appoint committee secretary
- Changes/Updates/ Developments
- Hughes Dining
- One World Café
- Rankings — Parents & Colleges, Princeton Review
- Rojo Grande (Big Red!) at Ivy Room
- Further Updates - Gail
- Presentation — Jason Huck, General Manager, Cornell Dairy
- Discussion on Cage Free Eggs — Professor Joe Regenstein
- Future issues/topics to discuss
- Big Red Bucks- 10 Meals
- Partnerships with various boards — Gail
- Campus convenience stores?
- Take back the tap — Water Bottles & Sustainability
- Tax on plastic bags — Roneal
- Ideas from Committee Members