Welcome to the SA Finance Commission
The Student Assembly Finance Commission (SAFC) is the funding arm of the Student Assembly (SA). The SAFC is responsible for funding over 350 registered undergraduate student organizations on the Cornell campus.
- Check out the How to Request a Budget in Orgsync
- Current and past commission members and support staff.
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Informational documents and rules governing commission activities
- How to Apply for Funds
- Links to rules and documents pertinent to applying for funding from the commission.
- How to Spend Funds
- Links to rules and documents pertinent to spending funds allocated by the commission.
- Get Involved
- How to join the commission or get involved in other ways.
- About the Commission
- Some basic information about the commission.