For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
- The charter is the constitution of the UA.
- These are the internal operating rules of the UA.
- Standing Rules
- Each new assembly adopts a set of standing rules concerning operational policies not specified by the charter or bylaws.
- Campus Code of Conduct
- The Campus Code of Conduct is a university policy articulating community standards of conduct at Cornell. By delegation from the President and Board of Trustees, the UA is responsible for maintenance of this document and the Office of the Judicial Administrator is responsible for its enforcement.
- Wednesday, 26 January 2011 Charter Draft
- Wednesday, 9 February 2011 Charter Draft (as adopted)
- Wednesday, 16 March 2011 Bylaws Draft
- Wednesday, 30 March 2011 Bylaws Draft