Proposed Amendments to the Campus Code of Conduct
The following amendments to the Campus Code of Conduct have been proposed and are in discussion.
Review and Comment by the Cornell community is welcomed and encouraged. Submit your comments in the area provided below.
- Language to address the suspension length, definition, and reporting date for organizations
- Language to address the immediate suspension for non-compliance of sanctions
- Language to address the role of non-matriculated minors
- Language regarding removal of indefinite suspension
- Language clarifying UHRB appointment procedures
- Language adding discretion to Non Contact Directive procedures
- Language increasing the judicial boards pool size and clarifying the application process
- Language clarifying Hearing Board removal process
- Language concerning Hearing Board oversight
- Language addressing public hearing notice timeframe