Welcome to the Employee Assembly
The EA consists of nineteen members committed to providing employees with a means of continuous involvement in the governance of the affairs and life of the University. Working closely with members of the administration, the EA encourages a higher visibility for employees as community members, more equal participation with faculty and students in the policy-making process, and an increased sense of community among all constituencies through shared responsibilities.
- Did you miss the President’s Address to the Staff? Watch it here.
- For more news on The President’s Address to the Staff check out The Cornell Chronicle.
- Employee Assembly meetings are held every other Wednesday in 401 Physical Science Building from 12:15–1:30pm.
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the Employee Assembly
- The EA has three awards to recognize the staff. details>>