The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Monday August 11 and Tuesday August 12. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Welcome to the Employee Assembly
The EA consists of nineteen members committed to providing employees with a means of continuous involvement in the governance of the affairs and life of the University. Working closely with members of the administration, the EA encourages a higher visibility for employees as community members, more equal participation with faculty and students in the policy-making process, and an increased sense of community among all constituencies through shared responsibilities.
- Congratulations to all of the Kudos winners who were recognized at the EA’s luncheon on May 7, 2014. For a complete list of the recipients click here.
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the Employee Assembly
- The EA has three awards to recognize the staff. details>>