Welcome to the Employee Assembly
The EA consists of nineteen members committed to providing employees with a means of continuous involvement in the governance of the affairs and life of the University. Working closely with members of the administration, the EA encourages a higher visibility for employees as community members, more equal participation with faculty and students in the policy-making process, and an increased sense of community among all constituencies through shared responsibilities.
- Congratulations to all of the Kudos winners who were recognized at the EA’s luncheon on May 7, 2014. For a complete list of the recipients click here.
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the Employee Assembly
- The EA has three awards to recognize the staff. details>>