The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Thursday, 7/30 for an off-site retreat. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For assembly actions from the current year, please use our new Assemblies Dashboard.
Welcome to the University Assembly
The University Assembly (UA) is a governing body at Cornell University which is comprised of 18 voting members; 5 undergraduate students, 3 graduate and/or professional students, 5 employees, and 5 faculty.
University Assembly meetings are held every other Tuesday in 401 Physical Science Building from 4:30–6:00pm.
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions.
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- Get Involved
- How to join the assembly and get involved in other ways
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the assembly