Welcome to the University Assembly
The University Assembly (UA) is a governing body at Cornell University which is comprised of 18 voting members; 5 undergraduate students, 3 graduate and/or professional students, 5 employees, and 5 faculty.
The UA meets in 401 Physical Sciences unless otherwise noted, and meetings have been moved to Tuesdays.
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- Get Involved
- How to join the assembly and get involved in other ways
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the assembly