The latest information from the Office of the Assemblies can be found on the Dashboard.
Welcome to the University Assembly
At Cornell, there are five assemblies: constituent assemblies that represent the four major campus constituencies — undergraduate students, graduate & professional students, faculty, and staff — and a University Assembly in which all constituencies are represented.
University Assembly meetings are held every other Tuesday in 401 Physical Science Building from 4:30–6:00pm.
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions.
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- Get Involved
- How to join the assembly and get involved in other ways
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the assembly