Employee Assembly Election - Fall 2017
October 18, 2017
Cornell employees interested in running for a position on the Employee Assembly in the Fall 2017 election, you must do these things prior to becoming a candidate.
- Review open positions and select ONE.
- Review the Election Rules to ensure your eligibility.
- Complete this online registration form.
- Include a 1250 character Candidate Statement
- Attach a photo (or have one taken of you)
- Gather at least 25 Petition Signatures on the Candidate Petition Form
- Attend the mandatory campaign meeting.
- Attend at least one Employee Assembly meeting.
- You are encouraged to apply for at least one Employee Assembly Committee.
The deadline for submitting this form is Friday, October 13, 2017 at 12:00pm (noon).
If you have questions about this form or require any assistance or accommodation to complete it, please contact the Office of the Assemblies at email@example.com or (607) 255-3715.
Online Candidate Registration Form
Fall 2017 Employee Assembly Elections Calendar
Employee Assembly Election Rules