Employee Assembly Update
The EA has been hard at work this year! To date, we have considered eleven resolutions on issues of concern to the staff community, including transportation and parking, web accessibility and LGBTQ inclusion.
We are excited to announce our new officers and welcome six new representatives for 2017-18:
- Bruce Roebal, College of Arts and Sciences;
- Marjorie Mosereiff, College of Architecture, Art and Planning;
- Chris Dawson, College of Engineering and CIS;
- Dustin Darnell, Infrastructure, Properties and Planning; and
- Peggy Andersen and Hurf Sheldon, who will share the Retiree seat.
Looking ahead, the EA will be focused on developing a strategy for addressing the results of the Employee Survey, and our newly formed Transportation Task Force will be conducting a needs assessment.
We invite you to join us as we take action to remain an active voice for Cornell staff.