GPSAF Upcoming (2022–2024) Funding Cycle
- The fee-setting process for the 2022-2024 Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fees begins in early April with the publishing of this information and the PDF applications below.
- New organizations may begin collecting petition signatures at this time.
- Preliminary applications and full applications are reviewed by the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Appropriations Committee.
- All organizations applying to be part of the 2022-2024 Byline funding cycle will be required to attend an “Introduction to Byline Funding” session. Dates will be posted here when determined.
- Hearings to present the full applications are scheduled with the organization leadership and staff advisor.
- Following the hearing, the Appropriations Committee deliberates and votes on a recommended funding allocation, which is then reported to the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly.
- The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly may not vote on a recommendation until a meeting following the presentation by the Appropriations Committee Chair.
- At the meeting when a vote will take place, the following options are available for determining funding:
- with a majority vote, the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly may accept the recommendation,
- with a two-thirds vote, the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly may accept the recommendation, modify the recommendation, or overturn the recommendation of the Appropriations Committee.
Final Application - Due September 17th, 2021 @ 12:00 (noon)
Petition Form for New Organizations - Due September 17th 2021 @ 12:00 pm (noon) (EST)
- As a new applicant to the Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fee, there are additional requirements for your preliminary application, including collecting petition signatures from at least 10% of the registered graduate and professional student population (or, about 800 signatures). The deadline for all petitions and preliminary application requirements to be met has been extended to September 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM (noon) EST. Please contact the Office of the Assemblies at firstname.lastname@example.org - be sure to include the name of the new organization - for the link to collect online signatures.
- Instructions for collecting online signatures (PDF)
APPLICATIONS for Returning & New Organizations