GPSAF Upcoming (2022–2024) Funding Cycle
- The fee-setting process for the 2022-2024 Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fees begins in early April with the publishing of this information and the PDF applications below.
- New organizations may begin collecting petition signatures at this time.
- Preliminary applications and full applications are reviewed by the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Appropriations Committee.
- All organizations applying to be part of the 2022-2024 Byline funding cycle will be required to attend an “Introduction to By-Line Funding” sessions. Dates will be posted here when determined.
- Hearings to present the full applications are scheduled with the organization leadership and staff advisor.
- Following the hearing, the Appropriations Committee deliberates and votes on a recommended funding allocation, which is then reported to the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly.
- The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly may not vote on a recommendation until a meeting following the presentation by the Appropriations Committee Chair.
- At the meeting when a vote will take place the following options are available for determining funding:
- with a majority vote, the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly may accept the recommendation,
- with a two-thirds vote, the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly may accept the recommendation, modify the recommendation, or overturn the recommendation of the Appropriations Committee.
Final Application- Due September 17th, 2021 @ 12:00 (noon) in 109 Day Hall
Petition Form for New Organizations - Due April 27th, 2021 @ 3:30pm via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS for Returning & New Organizations - Download as PDF forms, fill in, scan and send to: email@example.com